Dec 10, 2009

Christmas Commissions

Here are two recent drawings that were commissioned as Christmas presents - the photos aren't the best (I need to upgrade my equipment and techniques for photographing my work)  - but give you an idea.


"The drawing is amazing, thank you so much. I’ve dropped him at the framers, he was equally impressed! I can’t wait see him all framed up."  Will Banks, MLA


"You should see the drawing Ginny did of Scamper - it is really really good and is going to make a terrific Xmas present. I am really pleased with it!" Passed on to me by a friend who recieved this note after Sally had recived her commissioned drawing. Sally herself told me I had "captured Scamper to a T!"

More to get finished in time for Christmas, so best get back to the studio - remember to get this years prices on Commissions, you need to book in by January 5 - and a gift voucher would be a great gift if you still haven't found the perfect present - it'll come beautifully gift wrapped and ready just to put under the tree! To order yours, click here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails