Mar 17, 2010

A Sneak Preview, and a competition

“Fair Girls and Grey Horses”

A Grey Horse.....



... a Fair Girl....



….and a Competition...

I'm having trouble naming these two – so I thought i'd see what ideas you had:

If you are at all inspired with a name, just comment below with your suggestion. I'll pick the ones I like the best , and the two winners will each receive a gift voucher for $150, valid for 12 months. I can't wait to see your brilliant ideas!

“Fair Girls and Grey Horses”
AN EXHIBITION OF
DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS AND PHOTOGRAPHS
BY VIRGINIA DANIELS
opening reception
From 6.30 pm
Friday March 26
and over the weekend
85 COMMERCIAL RD NEWSTEAD
(ENTRANCE ON ARTHUR STREET)
rsvp march 22
ginny@virginiadaniels.com
or phone
Julia sawyer 0421 089983
Louise van ristell 0407 557701

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails